Arm Artisan Logic/GPIO products deliver optimized performance, power and area results and are widely used in designs ranging from performance critical to cost sensitive and low power applications.
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to develop and implement CAD software solution for Logic/IO physical IP development and validation flows.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate and highly motivated team and design/implement sophisticated software solution for powerful Arm physical IP products.
What will I be accountable for?
- Design & develop efficient, scalable & massively parallel system to run EDA workloads on premise and/or Cloud
- Use innovative software design skills to integrate and deploy complicated methodologies and EDA tools for Logic/IO physical IP production and delivery
- Working with circuit designers and third-party EDA vendors to develop/deploy/support logic/IO CAD software solutions
- Leading Work-Package/Point-Tools development (requirement, specification, development, testing, documentation)
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor / Masters Engineering degree in Computer Science / Information Science / Electronics and Communication or other related technical fields.
- 4+ Years of expereince
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages: Java, C++ (OOPS based)
- Good scripting skills (Perl, Shell or TCL) in Linux/Unix environment
- Good experience in CAD/EDA software development
- Good software architecture know-how, excellent coding, software testing techniques and debugging practices
- Good communication skill and a team-player
- Eager to explore new technologies, autonomous and willing to share knowledge
- Desirable Skills/Qualification:
- Exposure to cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Knowledge of Python
- Exposure to Physical IP development and verification flows, especially Characterization and/or circuit simulations
- Experience with industry standard EDA tools for Physical IP design is preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.