Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Flex Logix is looking for the right individual to lead a team of talented engineers in the quality assurance of Flex Logix’s InferX product line.
About Flex Logix
Backed by some of the savviest investors in this space, Flex Logix develops industry-leading AI inference acceleration engines and is also the #1 provider of eFPGA solutions. Our InferX X1 chipset is the industry’s fastest and most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to high-volume applications, surpassing competitor’s performance. Our Compiler will be one the most flexible, re-targetable, and easiest to use in the Edge AI arena. Our architecture is covered by dozens of patents and is highly differentiated giving us a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Flex-Logix Inference Software team is growing. We are planning a significant growth in the team across our three sites. The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) team will grow accordingly.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a talented group of InferX SDET designers. The InferX Compiler is an advanced piece of software capable of digesting all manner of Convolutional Neural Network models and adapting them to the renowned Flex Logix InferX X1 chipset. You’ll be working with multiple software teams, deep learning scientists, and hardware designers, to design the appropriate test tools and harnesses to rigorously test and report upon the quality of the InferX application and get it ready for release.
You will help grow the team, help define the processes, build the framework, design the reporting architecture, along with your team members, and ensure that Flex Logix releases high quality products deterministically.
- You are someone who has always enjoyed developing tools and scripts to help automate anything which can be automated! A smooth-running end to end flow of software tools and executables is what makes your day.
- You are passionate about right-sized and efficient SW development processes and tools which make things go more smoothly
- You believe that SW quality is something that should be assumed to exist before a release can take place
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in the implementation when needed is in your DNA; you lead by example
- You are good at breaking-down a large problem into its constituent components; the flow from unit test through to end-to-end system verification is well understood by you
- You feel strongly about the term ‘design for testability’ and the use of modern modular SW design techniques
- You are experienced in the verification of embedded systems, from top-level API to Verilog and have always prided yourself on keeping up with the latest trends in embedded system testing and reporting
- You have worked as a SW test engineer and been a technical leader in this space for some time and are eager to be part of a challenging opportunity which will allow you to stretch yourself and grow with the company
- 15+ years of experience in embedded software/system verification; 5+ years of experience leading such teams either as the technical lead or as a people manager
- Highly proficient in Python, JSON, YAML, shell scripts, Jenkins
- Very experienced in writing test plans for embedded systems, writing test cases, and automating same
- Experience with C++, C, and the LINUX and Windows OS environments, GitHub, Jira, and modern test frameworks
- Experienced in designing and implementing end-to-end test frameworks and tools in the embedded system development environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and verbal
- BS or higher in computer/software engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- You must have Canadian Citizenship and/or be permitted to work in Canada for different tech companies.
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.