Website Agile Analog
What you will be doing
- Technical leadership of Analog Block/Sub-system developments
- Design, definition and implementation of analog blocks and circuits using a top-down design methodology
- Deploying your knowledge and experience to guide customers and drive design decisions that enable success on silicon
- Investigation and definition for architectural needs and options in analog circuits
- Behavioural modelling for circuits and circuit architectures using Verilog-A
- Development of analog verification test benches to ensure performance and functionality across PVT
- Transistor level analysis and design to achieve customer requirements.
- Understanding and knowledge of the layout of analog circuits, either through direct activities or support to layout engineers
- Support of silicon validation and debugging
- A can do attitude, getting stuff done is key to this role
- An openness and desire to work collaboratively with the wider engineering team is critical
What we need from you:
- Demonstrable, significant experience in the design of Analog cores that have been successfully released on silicon.
- A systematic, hands-on approach to circuit design, previous roles of taking designs from concept to mass production is essential
- Using a top-down design approach that uses modelling of functions and verification
- Experience in both defining specifications and designing to specification
- BS/MSEE in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in design of Data Converters, Power Management and Analog Sensor Interfaces
- Experience in full development lifecycle from circuit and system specification, modelling, circuit development, simulation, verification including post layout PEX
- Innovative problem solving with the ability to be able to think flexibly to find solutions. Being open to new approaches and methodologies
- Programming experience: Python, linux, verilogA, verilogAMS, system verilog, C Matlab
- Ability to collaborate within a team and be able to work to customer program milestones and effectively communicate status and challenges.
- Provide coaching and development for junior analog designers.
Even better if you have:
- Macro-level experience: integration, verification and tape-out
- Team-lead experience
- Packaging knowledge (CSP, BGA, etc.)
- CMOS process & design flow (CAD/PDK) knowledge
- Knowledge of Cadence design tools and environment and also Mentor Calibre verification suite
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid Working
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.