Cadence Design Systems is a global electronic design automation company providing software, hardware and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers to create revolutionary products and experiences. Cadence was founded over 30 years ago in Silicon Valley, USA and now we are a multinational company operating in 23 countries with over 8 500 employees. In 2013 the Cadence Poland branch was opened – with the headquarters in Katowice and Cadence office in the center of Warsaw.
Today, Cadence Poland is looking for motivated engineers to join our Polish team to develop products that enable Cadence customers to design cutting edge electronics products.
As a GUI developer, you will work on
Develop and test Java code in Cadence’s Eclipse-based GUI for assembling and debugging virtual and hybrid platforms that model leading edge electronics designs.
Be a part of a worldwide team that is passionate about our product and the success of our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 or more years industry experience or Masters with 2 or more years of experience and
- Strong software engineering and developments skills using C++ or Java including modern source code control environment
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
Additional skills that are desirable:
- Experience developing desktop GUIs applications or with UI/UX design
- Experience developing software applications such as C/C++ debuggers, compilers
- Familiarity with embedded systems and software
- Familiarity Electronic Design Automation software such as Verilog, VHDL simulators, debuggers
- Experience with SystemC and Virtual Platforms
Check what we can offer you:
- Work from Katowice/Warsaw office or remote work in Poland
- Competitive salary package adequate to competencies
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous professional development: trainings and seminars
- Possibility to cooperate with people from around the world in an expanding global organization
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan, bonuses and stocks
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport Plus cards
- Social Fund benefits
- Recommendation bonuses & Internal recognition program
- Additional paid days off
- And much more, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.