For our growing business we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who shows enthusiasm for Ethernet Network and with potential to be a mentor in the software group.
Position Content & Responsibilities
You will fill the role as Senior Software Engineer in the Packaged IP solutions team with focus on driving our Ethernet API in the right direction.
You will hold a key position in the team, that develops API for Network elements, IEEE1588 time synchronization solutions and Network controller to manage a complete Time Sensitive Network(TSN). You will be working closely with your colleagues in the SW group as well as ASIC/FPGA designers.
You will be involved in ensuring that our Software development is moving in the right direction and lives up to our customers expectation from specification, architecture, implementation to testing and applying your skills to ensure a unique and robust experience for our customers.
Your main tasks:
- Ensure our software development is moving in a unified direction and take the leading technical role within our SW development
- Take the technical ownership of our Ethernet API for switch and endpoint and ensure we have the right features and quality
- Develop and test our API in collaboration with your colleagues in accordance with common practice
- Develop and maintain automated test and release handling
- Participate in customer meeting as the Ethernet SW expert
- Create script-based test environment for both unit and system level test
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the SW group and improvement of our working methodologies, tool-chain and processes.
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Network Technology or equivalent
- More than 7 years of working experience as a software developer
- C/C++ development skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Ethernet API/driver development
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of IEEE 1588 would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Network topologies like TSN (Time Sensitive Network)
- Used to develop in accordance to a standards and common practice
- Embedded development experience and debugging
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your
skills into action
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence on how coming key technologies globally will unfold and you will work with key players to enable this.
This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to further your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity
- Our benefits are competitive
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an
international talent pool
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology and software engineering enthusiasts.
We are gearing up to serve a growing number of customers in an early-stage market for TSN Ethernet solutions and transforming Comcores from providing IP cores for custom ASICs, but to scale the ability to provide full solutions in the TSN and 5G marked. This will require an acceleration of our Software development as well as constant improvement of quality.
We are privileged that our unique IP cores and solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers.
IP cores are critical pieces of the chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced
significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with diverse background. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
For more information and details please have a look at www.comcores.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the position please contact R&D, Flemming Kongsfelt at +45 60 60 29 19 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.