Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
As a Senior Software Development Engineer (Python Expert) at Arteris your role will be
- Develop on our existing PyQt-based user interface for configuring our IP interconnect solution.
- Design and develop new PyQt-based applications.
- Develop visualization and layout algorithms for graph-based structures.
- Help improve and refine processes, methodologies, and metrics.
Experience, Requirements and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of software development.
- Demonstrated experience designing and building software frameworks (preferably with GUI components written using Qt).
- Knowledge of Qt or PyQt
- Experience with C / C++ and Python
- Strong software knowledge base:
- Data structure and algorithms
- Understanding of software systems design
- Extensive experience with object-oriented design
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java…)
- Experience working with at least one scripting language
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Knowledge of hardware design, SoC architecture or interconnect technology is a plus
- Master degree in CS (Computer Science), or equivalent preferred
Position based on Montigny Le Bretonneux 78 – Remote possible 2 days / week
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.