Do you want to contribute to the Front-end design environment software use by most of semiconductors & embedded systems industries.
As a Software Development Engineer at Arteris, you will be part of a team of software engineers within the Paris office. Arteris customers are designing highly complex System on Chips (automatic driving, AI, 5G, …), and we provides seamless integration across Specification, Design, and Documentation processes. You will directly work on the development, and productization of a highly innovative softwares about the Soc production flow.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Soft skill
- Team work
- good teacher
- positive on difficulty
- Hard skill
- maven git junit (unit tests).
- Quality: Sonar. Jenkins.
- Modeling (UML or equivalent)
- Eclipse rcp.
- Spring or Jakarta (ex J2EE). Hibernate or JPA.
- Design pattern
- Experience with large-scale industry software engineering
- Performance tests.
Open source contribution Is a bonus point.
- PhD in computer science, or Master with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.