AGI, an Ansys company, is seeking an experienced, top-performing developer to lead the design and development of its Test and Evaluation Took Kit (TETK) product. TETK is an exciting software application used by numerous government customers to maximize vehicle test operations. To learn more about TETK, see this short video: https://youtu.be/nctZylbO9Lo.
In this role, a successful candidate will serve as a primary developer, help to refine and implement customer requirements, and provide technical leadership in achieving development objectives. He/she will work directly with the product manager and key stakeholders, and will interface directly with customers.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads planning, architecture, and research at a product level
- Supports on-site requirements gathering and refinement with strategic customers
- Coordinates product design and development activities
- Acts as a technical reference for the team
- Develops and employs best practices and maintains them through technical reviews and mentoring
- Performs complex bug verification and release testing; researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions, collaborating with the QA/support team
- Understands and supports the marketing requirements for products, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues
- Operates without direct supervision
- May be responsible for line management of a small technical team, but primary duties are of an individual technical nature
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field with 8 years’ experience or MS with 6 years’ experience
- Significant experience in C# application development
- Proven track record of crafting robust and efficient code
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent technical knowledge and commercial experience with Visual Studio, C++
- Experience leading projects and delivering high-quality products in a large-scale commercial software development environment
- Ability to translate business needs into development plans
- Ability to overcome obstacles and drive projects to completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and geographies, and to mentor junior developers
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.