In this position you will play a key technical leadership role in developing advanced mixed signal circuits for low power, high-speed, Fin-FET SERDES macro to be used in numerous products from high performance data center SoCs to low power consumer SoCs. You will join a highly collaborative team, and your success will have a significant impact on our products.
Candidate should have an interest in all the “Key Qualifications” listed, and significant experience in some of them.
- At least 5 years of hands on circuit design for high-speed SERDES
- Knowledge of SERDES circuit architecture
- Strong understanding of analog design fundamentals
- Mix signal, analog and digital circuit design in advanced FinFET processes
- Analog front-end design for RX
- Equalization design: CTLE, VGA, DFE
- High speed sampler design
- Adaptation algorithms for system level simulations
- High speed ADC
- High Speed Clocking
- TX Serializer and Driver Design
- Signal Integrity
- Ability to operate lab equipment such as J-BERT, high-speed scopes, etc.
- Ability to provide customer support
- Contribute to the circuit design of advanced Fin-FET SERDES macros
- Design of different circuit blocks: CTLE, DFE, data samplers, high-speed ADC, driver, PLL, clocking, CDR, etc.
- Layout supervision and post-layout analysis
- Design review and documentation
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation
BS required / MS or above preferred in electrical engineering or related field