Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
Arteris IP is seeking a seasoned Senior Sales Executive with the experience, capability and energy to manage and grow our US sales organization. Ability to be a strong leader, impeccable management skills to motivate and drive Sales and Support teams. The right candidate will have the ability to be hands in sales situations and have experience in managing. Proven ability to recruit top notch talent is a must. Knowledge of IP and EDA contract structures is a must. Ability to think strategically and keeping the global company picture in mind will be important. We are looking for a strong leader, a polished manager and a strong sales person
- Management of a growing US sales team
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure manager and executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- A good technical foundation which enables you to understand enough of our offering to be credible in front of your customers.
- Familiar with complex IP sales where value needs to be explained to the various stakeholders at the customer.
- Accustomed to working together with your FAE’s to close opportunities at various customers.
- 2 years IP sales minimum
- 5 years complex technical products sales to chip industry (i.e., not to foundries but SOC makers)
- 10 years of corporate leadership sales experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field.
Estimated Base Salary:
- $170,000 to $240,000 annually
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.