Job Description and Requirements
This is a new and challenging role with great visibility, and the ability to influence and drive innovation in today’s DFT, ATPG, diagnosis and SLM (Silicon Lifecycle Management) landscape. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate marketing professional who is seeking to effect change in the electronics design world.
- Develop marketing, business plans and positioning for Synopsys’ industry leading testability, DFT, ATPG and diagnosis products. We seek a marketing professional who can collaborate across with other product team members to ensure ongoing success with these and related products.
- Meet the financial plan by defining creative marketing programs to grow business and market share.
- Drive sales collateral, pricing and packaging strategies, industry research, product roll out, and sales training.
- Works with customers, R&D, and application engineering teams and sets the strategic vision and product plans.
- Identify new market opportunities and drives the plans to exploit these new markets.
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and strategic vendor partners.
- BS with 15+ years or MS with 10+ years of relevant experience in a product marketing in the high-tech industry.
- Technical orientation and understanding of the IC design flow is important.
- An energetic collaborator with a proactive style and attentiveness to customer and market trends.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment and influence across organizations.
- Track record of launching, managing and growing products.
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills.
- Experience in the EDA industry and in one or more of the following areas: DFT, ATPG, diagnosis, yield, analytics and AI.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.