Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: US (San Jose, Ann Arbor) or Canada (Toronto); Hybrid (for now)
Type: Full Time
Travel: Up to 10%
Movellus, an innovator in high performance silicon design, is seeking a Sr Product Manager to join our team in San Jose, California. At Movellus you will be joining a company that is set to revolutionize how high-performance semiconductors are designed with our intelligent clock networks, and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry.
As Sr Product Manager you will be reporting to the SVP of Products, and use your understanding of silicon design, customer needs, and technical and business acumen to drive our product roadmaps and execution. You will be the business product owner for Movellus’ key technologies and drive product related decision making across the organization, in a highly agile, collaborative and friendly environment.
- Product Management – Full lifecycle ownership from concept through NPI and beyond
- Work jointly with Engineering to lead the definition of next-generation products and features, and set the direction on the overall roadmap
- Work closely with the architecture and CTO organization to drive pragmatic innovation and set product development priorities for the company
- Develop MRDs and translate those into PRDs with Engineering
- Solicit feedback from customers to refine the MRD, document requirements in PRD
- Develop pricing strategy
- Develop value propositions, competitive analysis, and collateral for sales enablement
- Build strategic rationale and business cases for products and features
- Strategy – Work internally and with the industry to ensure long term competitive advantage
- Build strategic insights to enhance and expand our product portfolio and gain market share
- Identify product opportunities over the next 2-4 years that will drive long-term revenue growth
- Engage with ecosystem partners, standard bodies, and customers to understand long term trends and opportunities
- Build and maintain market models for use in business case development
- Work with CTO organization to explore innovation opportunities
- Execution and Collaboration – Driving product success through teamwork
- You will work closely with the broader marketing, sales and engineering teams to ensure we build the right product and deliver it on the right schedule
- Actively monitor and direct program schedules, manage risk, and manage ECO/ECR, feature, and product enhancement requests against delivery schedule targets
- Visit direct and indirect customers to forge collaborative partnerships
- At least 8-10 years of experience in high-performance IC product definition and development. Ideally with at least 2-3 years of experience in IP development or integration, or physical design.
- Highly desirable – experience with high performance SOC architectures such as GPU, CPU, AI, and associated markets
- Insight into the challenges in IC development, EDA tools and methodologies, and customer support
- 5 years of experience in product management and product roadmap definition
- Hands-on experience gathering and synthesizing customer feedback, understanding market requirements, market sizing, MRD development, and translating MRDs to PRDs with Engineering
- Track record of successfully bringing products to the market and working collaboratively with sales and customers
- Demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done in an agile, customer first, startup environment
- Ability to synthesize information, ask the right questions, and formulate insights to drive product decisions and exploit new opportunities
- Strong technical, analytical, customer relationship, business, process, collaboration, and partnering skills
- Excellent listening, written communication, and presentation skills with a strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions in a cross site, cross-functional environment
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential to influence our direction and product decisions
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
What are the desired behaviors for Movellus team members?
At Movellus, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process: Passion, openness, perseverance, and curiosity. We believe every person in the company should have a passion for what we do and what they do. With a drive to innovate and improve efficiency, we encourage curiosity. With open collaboration, we are all learning and can learn from each other. Respect for each other, our partners, and our customers.
To apply, please complete the form below, or forward your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.movellus.com.