- Main technical interface between R&D team and RFIC/MMIC/LTCC customers’ design teams to convert technical requirements to R&D development documents, and update R&D team with the latest customer feedback and competitive analysis.
- Support customer Mixed-signal, RFIC, MMIC and LTCC design teams from schematic design to final GDS, pre and post EM simulation.
- Collaborate with R&D team, PV team and AE team to quick identify and resolve customer reported challenging technical issues, and deliver high quality IC solutions to customer.
- In charge of technical specification, data sheets and application notes prepare.
- Location: Shanghai and Suzhou
- M.S. Degree in electromagnetic fields and microwave techniques, Electrical Engineering Microelectronics or related field.
- At least 3 years RFIC, Mixed-signal, MMIC or LTCC design expertise from schematic to GDS tapeout.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Linux-based computer system.
- Familiar with IC design and simulation tools for advanced process technologies, including EMX, Peakview, Helic, ADS, AWR, Virtuoso or HFSS.
- Good problem-solving skill and team work spirit.
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting.
- Strong foundry process knowledge and experience recommended.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.xpeedic.com.