Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon and Honda.
We are looking for experienced software engineer, who has hands-on experience with Java and Node.js based backends.
Your daily tasks will include feature development, technical designs, refactoring and creating proof of concept solutions for our backend services and Atlassian integrations.
- Write application code in Gliffy backends and integrations
- Create documentation about features you develop that is sufficient for others in your team to understand what has been done and how to use the deliverables
- Analyze performance and security of the components you are working with and provide input for improvements
- Do meaningful code reviews for other developers in your agile team
- Refactor old codebase
- Create Proof of Concept solutions for new technologies and features
- Help more junior developers on improving their coding skillset
- Hands-on experience with Node.js and Java
- Extensive experience with APIs (both consumer and provider sides)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Redis and at least one SQL based database engine
- Experience with security mechanisms for user accounts like OAUTH, JWT, etc
- Worked in Agile team (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Experience with Atlassian
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.