We are looking for a strategic, highly motivated thought leader who brings hands on sales engineering leadership experience to lead a team of talented solution consultants across a suite of open source technologies. You will be responsible for managing the technical sales process around the complete open-source support and consulting solutions; focusing directly on enterprise customers and strategic partners. The ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial mindset and will be responsible for driving partner and customer engagements.
- Partner with Sales Executives and Account Management to understand business opportunities with customers
- Clearly understand customer goals and challenges, map solutions and services to customer needs
- Provide customer and industry field input, collaborate with product management on product roadmap.
- Conduct product demonstrations in support of sales calls, manage evaluations, assess customer technical requirements.
- Document and communicate product feedback, new requirements, and competitive intelligence to product management
- Lead or participate in training programs, workshops and industry events.
- Once Covid is over, potential of up to 25% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related field required.
- 10+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineer or consultant role
- Consistent overachievement on Sales KPIs
- Experience with Linux administration, containers and cloud environments.
- Architecture level open source or open core software development, pre sales or consulting experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at the CTO/CIO level
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.