proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for a Senior Physical Design Engineer to join our team.
- 4+ years experience with RTL2GDS flow
- Experience with 2 or more full SoC cycles; taking the design from the RTL phases to GDSII.
- Knowledge of Full Flow Cadence and/or Synopsis tools (both flows – advantage).
- Excellent debugging skills
- Script writing skills with TCL/Python/SED/AWK
- Defining BackEnd architecture for new designs and flows
- Developing BackEnd methodology using Cadence and Synopsys tools
- Implementation of ASIC units using advanced flows
- Developing Physical design flow for advanced nodes.
- Support Field team with customer issues.
- Team player
- Commitment , full ownership of tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.