As a Sr. Marketing Writer, you would contribute to the content strategy for the brand and write the majority of the content (with the help from our experts). Being able dive in and interpret tech, plus soak up as much knowledge as possible from SMEs is a must. The Writer helps develop new topics, messaging, and content ideas, in addition to providing global and line-item edits on written drafts. The Marketing Writer also ensures consistency in tone and language across all Marketing Communications.
- Concepts and writes impeccable copy for corporate website, email marketing, social media platforms, online advertising, video scripts, lead generation campaigns, trade shows, press releases, case studies, sales collateral, etc.
- Applies SEO expertise to ensure website is optimized for search and drives inbound leads. The Marketing Writer identifies keyword opportunities and content gaps, works with the internal subject matter experts to develop content that fills those gaps, and edits the content for SEO.
- Interviews subject matter experts to generate new blog posts, white papers, eBooks, webinar topics, and other thought leadership.
- Collaborates with designers on the look, tone, and feel of new content.
- Proofreads and edits presentations, blog posts, and other miscellaneous external and internal projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English, Creative Writing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional copywriter (corporate or agency environment), preferably writing copy for technology or software.
- Proven ability to proofread and copyedit, strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a penchant for consistent processes.
- Ability to “tell the story” and structure the content appropriately to compel the reader to action.
- Expertise in and demonstrated application of current SEO tactics.
- Enthusiasm for software industry and a technical aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive to feedback.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.