What will I be accountable for:
- Drive the implementation of scalable and efficient processes with the assistance of automation and enhancements to eliminate existing manual processes. This shall include responsibilities for both an existing instance of NetSuite supporting
- US and a new instance of NetSuite supporting ROW.Drive operational improvements in execution and effectiveness towards Digital Finance Transformation and Sarbanes Oxley certification.
- Lead all aspects of order management, billing and collections including raising sales orders, invoicing, payment processing, cash collections, cash application, resolving billing and payment issues, assist with cash forecasting.
- Drive revenue recognition on complex deal structures and partner with the business organization in line with Arm’s revenue recognition policy.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all revenue related contracts and service agreements.
- Attend weekly business review meetings to provide financial advice and guidance for sales opportunities and revenue implications
- Develop training on revenue recognition rules, policies and practices.
- Responsible for revenue reporting, review and analysis of aging to identify trends, issues and opportunities, bad debt reserves, commission payments and commissions accounting, assist with external and internal audit requests.
- Create processes and controls to maintain data integrity of end-to-end internal data flows from SFDC to NetSuite.
- Drive development of workflows and documentation of policies and procedures around revenue, billing, collections and related processes. Assist with special projects and ad-hoc analysis, as needed.
What Skills, experience, and qualifications do I need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, related discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Experience with high growth SaaS environment.
- Prior experience with system implementations.
- SaaS revenue recognition experience required.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in revenue accounting and operation in SaaS.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and a problem-solver.
- Great communicator who can develop effective cross-functional relationships with Sales, Sales Ops, Business Development, Controllership and Finance Business Partners
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to respond to, prioritize efficiently and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards for completeness and accuracy.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about all thing’s revenue.