Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
What you will be doing
You will be joining our Platform team in a key role to help drive and support our technology to aid our internal engineering team producing production ready code for our customers. Our team use a variety of tools to support this including well known applications from Atlassian, GitLab, Google and AWS
The Platform team is responsible for all aspects of IT delivery and the team have a good involvement with our DevOps principles.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience supporting & administering Linux infrastructure
- Experience in a similar operational support role
- Shell-scripting or similar automation experience (bash, python, etc)
- Good understanding of version control systems
- A proactive nature focusing on getting things done
- A strong emphasis on delivering superior customer service to our team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks and tickets
- Previous experience of building and maintaining secure, scalable, core infrastructure systems and services
Even better if you have:
- Linux certification (CentOS, RedHat)
- AWS certification
- Atlassian administration experience
- Team leadership / management experience
- Experience with CI/CD technologies
- Experience with Git/ GitLab
- Experience of containers and deployment tools
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience supporting Macs
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free mental wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.agileanalog.com.