The Senior QA engineer will join the Commercial applications development team that creates state of art CRM and web applications with Salesforce Clouds, Salesforce Community Cloud, and web development tools. These applications are used by ANSYS sales, marketing and business operations to manage over $1.2B in revenue. They are also used by our customers worldwide to interact with ANSYS, use our software, and obtain support.
The Senior QA engineer will collaborate daily within an Agile SCRM development teams to assess the quality of user stories, define and execute test plans and strategies. The QA engineer will also collaborate daily with product owners about how a feature should work, how quickly it should perform, and what will be the resulting customer experience.
The Senior QA engineer plays a key role as an advocate for customer experience and product quality. He helps build customers facing products that meet today Digital world expectations – fast, accurate, and pixel-perfect applications.
- Define the test strategies and tests schedules as part of the product planning and the Agile sprints; help to define the test automation strategy as part of continuous integration and deployment.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans for Salesforce CRM
- Participate in user stories grooming sessions and sprint planning sessions to provide input on user stories quality
- Write and execute functional tests in collaboration with another QA engineer
- Participate in daily Scrum with developers and product owners and provide input on the overall quality status and tasks
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Tests and System Build Verification Tests with release management engineers and product owners
- Maintain a library of regression tests as part of the continuous improvement of existing applications
- Lead triage meetings, coordinate re-testing and validation, define and lead reporting and tracking
- Maintain accurate and up to date QA information in the ANSYS TFS Agile development environment
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendation to the SCRUM team(s) as part of the retrospectives
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent years of education and experience will be taken into consideration
- 8 plus years of experience in software quality assurance with all phases of testing (manual, regression, smoke, integration, etc)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment that operates under the self-organizing principles of Agile Scrum
- Attention to details and to the pixel perfect quality of customer facing Digital products
- Experience using ticketing systems such as JIRA, TFS, ADO
- Experience in the Salesforce environment
- Experience in building large-scale commercial applications in the high-tech industry
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment with tools such as Jira or TFS
- Experience with global environments and working across many teams and cultures
- Salesforce certification are a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.