Website Alphawave Semi
Why Alphawave SEMI
Alphawave Semi, Custom ASIC Group their ASIC Pre-Sales IP Solutions team to support the new opportunities. This team is responsible for working with Sales and Technical Solutions teams to provide ASIC IP Solutions. This role is part of the IP Solutions team reporting to the Director of IP Solutions. As a Sr. IP Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for owning and driving ASIC IP solutions for current and prospective customers. You will drive the pre-sales technical discussions with regards to any ASIC IP. You will also be working with ASIC engineering teams to assist in IP implementation. Our team combines many different perspectives and experiences, and we love working with people who combine a passion for learning and growth with product focus, practical experience, and the desire to build world-changing technologies.
What you’ll Do
- Working closely with pre-sales teams to provide ASIC IP solutions to the customer.
- Working very closely with IP Vendors and customers in defining, qualifying, and procuring new custom and existing digital blocks.
- Working on Qualification and integration of several types of standard cells, memories, I/O’s, and digital cores in SoCs.
- Providing product and technical support to other engineering teams.
- Guide implementation teams on IP integration.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of experience in IP/Library Design/Support (standard cells, memories, I/O’s, Analog Blocks, etc.)/Application Engineering.
- Experience with Front-end or Back-end (Including HSPICE) tools from Cadence, Synopsys, and Mentor.
- Experience in analog/mixed signal designs and /or DDRX PHYs/SerDes.
- Good understanding of IP design, ASIC Design Flow, and integration related issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in writing scripts for automation.
- Prior experience in customer facing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field. MSEE is preferred.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.