Codasip is a fast-growing Czech startup (there are more than 180 of us) with Design Centers in Brno, France, the UK, Germany, and Spain. The company was founded on a simple belief – that we could bring together the brilliance of microprocessor architects and software engineers and capture it in tools that made design simpler, faster, and less expensive.
Simply said, we develop chips for modems, cameras, or drones, but our processors are also well suited for machine learning and neural networks. Everything is based on the latest open RISC-V instruction set architecture, where our uniqueness and competitive advantage lie.
As mentioned above, we are growing and the number of our employees and offices will increase in the future. For this reason, we want to emphasize the quality and security of the technical infrastructure that will grow with us. We are therefore looking for an experienced specialist, who together with 6 colleagues (who are based in the Czech Republic) will continue improving, automatizing, and bringing to the next level the whole technical infrastructure of Codasip.
The work of the Infrastructure Specialist in Codasip is very diverse and requires a broader scope. However, the most important activities include:
- Linux server administration (Debian, RHEL)
- applications administration (Jira, Confluence, GitLab,…)
- configuration/development and documentation of the infrastructure architecture
- end-user support for employees worldwide
- security rules definition, application, and enforcement
What is our priority in the future:
- corporate data and network security
- well-planned and implemented infrastructure expansion
- design/modification of the new/existing policies
The technologies and key knowledge we work with are:
- virtualization – oVirt (but any virtualization knowledge is a good start)
- containers orchestration – k8s
- configuration management (Ansible) – we aim to have infrastructure as a code approach
- networking (L2, L3 switches, VPN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory
- web services
- cloud services – AWS
- in-house hardware (HP, Dell)
You don’t have to know everything but should be willing to learn it here.
How do we envision you:
- you have advanced experience in a similar position
- you know most of the technologies we work with
- you want to develop professionally and we will give you space and support for this
- you want to be responsible for an entrusted area
- you see technical problems as an opportunity to grow
- you can have a conversation in English
- you can come to our office in Brno at least some days of the week (hybrid)
If you feel we are on the same page and Codasip is the right space you are looking for, get in touch!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.