We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
Complex technology requires a solid infrastructure to support it, which is why we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist to join our Infrastructure team led by Premek Vala.
- Build, configure and administer Linux (Debian, RHEL, rockylinux) servers and distributions
- Configuration management via Ansible
- Monitor and optimize server performance
- Support internal applications administration (Jira, Confluence, GitLab)
- Create and maintain documentation
- Set security rules and apply them
- Handle escalated tickets and requests
Technologies we work with:
- Virtualization – oVirt, VMware
- Container orchestration – Kubernetes
- Configuration management – Ansible (Infrastructure as Code is our goal)
- Networking – L2, L3 switches, VPN, VLAN, DNS, DHCP
- Active Directory
- Web services
- Cloud services – AWS
- Experience building, configuring and administering Linux servers and distributions, as well as monitoring and optimizing server performance
- A good understanding and experience of automating server configuration with Ansible
- Experience managing internal applications and tools such as Jira, Confluence, GitLab
- Created and maintained infrastructure documentation for internal teams and users
- Virtualization skills and knowledge e.g. VMware
- Autonomous and proactive
- Capable of working independently and as part of a larger team
- Dynamic, being able to task switch and work with a variety of teams of wider team outside of infrastructure
- Able to communicative in both Czech and English
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Please note this role is only available for those already situated in and have the right to work in Czechia.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.