Summary / Role Purpose
The Senior Human Resource Generalist is responsible for providing human resources support to assigned business units or specific employee locations. This includes providing support to client groups (typically interfacing with Sr. Managers, Managers and below) regarding employee relations issues, performance management, organizational effectiveness, recruitment and talent management, compensation and benefits. This role will also drive human resource functional excellence and process improvement in providing excellent internal customer support in all business units as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with managers and staff to execute HR strategies and programs that enable the accomplishment of business objectives
- Acts as internal consultant to the business with a keen interest in understanding the business to better support leadership and provide thoughtful solutions
- Leads front-line, mid-level managers in the execution of key HR processes to include (but not limited to) employee relations, compensation, performance management, talent acquisition and talent development
- Coach and provide guidance to managers and employees on work-related issues, policy interpretation and creative conflict resolution
- Assures proper implementation of Human Resources policies, processes, tools and systems
- Researches and recommends continual improvement to current processes, policies and procedures
- Optimizes collaboration with regional and corporate Centers of Excellence resources to support managers and employees
- Leads local HR projects and participates in global HR projects
- Provides comprehensive employee relations support to management and employees to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline and terminations. Can manage terminations and exits.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes recommendations to management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of professional HR experience in the UK
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships, communicate effectively with all levels of employees and ability to foster teamwork within and across the country
- Self-directed with the ability to function autonomously in a fast-paced, dynamic, international and matrix environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to coach managers and employees
- Strong analytical skills to create and analyze reports
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or closely related discipline preferred
- CIPD certification a plus
- Relevant industry experience is a plus, especially experience with benefits and partnering managers in Go To Market business units such as sales, technical support and marketing.
- Experience in project management would be beneficial
- Self-motived with demonstrated ability to function independently and as part of a team while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.