Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
The Senior HR Business Partner (SHRBP) will work within Perforce Software’s Global HR team and have responsibility for the oversight of all HR activities in the assigned business group in Pune. Partner with the local business managers to support the strategic and tactical from a human resources perspective including HR policies, processes, employee experience, management training, compliance, and performance management. The SHRBP’s role will focus on Indian employment and have the opportunity to work on global initiatives that will be in support of our worldwide offices and employee programs.
- Develops and administers various local human resources policies procedures, primarily relating to employee onboarding and the employee experience, focusing on employee satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with global HR teams in order to comply with all company policy and procedural guidance, as well as in line with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a Trusted Advisor relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the business.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Monitors the probation process for new hires and assists management with performance concerns, disciplinary action and conflict management issues.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientations to foster a robust, energetic and goal oriented culture. Gains organizational feedback to fine-tune and improve the employee onboarding experience.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee manuals; conducts annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
- Trains management in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Supports the career development and internal recruiting efforts within the organization.
- Conducts exit interviews, summarizes findings, and discusses trends and concerns with senior management.
- Ensures compliance with all local employment laws.
- Five or more years of progressive Human Resources experience as an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, HR Specialist, Employee Relations Specialist, HR Manager or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) as well as Human Resource Information Systems.
- Writes clearly and informatively, is able to edit and improve content and communications for clarity and purpose.
- Demonstrated Project/Program Management experience ranging from program design, implementation, evaluation and process improvement. Must have superior planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternate solutions and has the proven ability to manage stressful situations. Reacts well under pressure, has a high degree of tact and diplomacy, treats others with respect.
- Demonstrated decision-making skills, using data, feedback, market trends and research to formulate a best-in-class approach to the employment brand.
- Broader experience across APAC (Australia and Singapore preferred).
Working Conditions and/or Physical Demands
- This is a standard office position with extensive keyboarding and/or 10-key repetitive motion.
- Occasional light lifting of up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional travel required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.