Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
As a Senior Hardware Verification Engineer at Arteris, you will have opportunity to be part of a verification team with powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions.
You will join a proven-successful company, and be able to influence development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between.
- Definition, documentation, development, and execution of RTL verification test/coverage for extremely parametrized IPs in Python and C++ language, able to run on any available RTL simulator (Cadence, Synopsys, etc.).
- Maintain and enhance the verification flow, improve metrics, and increase automation.
- Implement verification components such as BFMs or monitors used in verification test benches
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 7+ years of industry experience as a Verification engineer
- Understanding of Hardware RTL design and verification languages (VHDL, Verilog, SystemC, C++, Python, SystemVerilog)
- Strong experience in using and developing verification methods and infrastructure (VIPs, UVM, test benches, EDA tools)
- Experience in formal proof verification methodology is a plus
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of interconnect technology is a plus
- Understanding of Hardware communication protocols (AMBA, OCP, others)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Proven ability to work well within a team
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.