Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our Hardware Bluetooth team working closely with our SW and RF teams to specify, architect, and implement the future evolution of our Bluetooth IP (Intellectual Property).
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Define the architecture/micro-architecture of various part of our IP
- Implement (in Verilog) the design
- Participate to the verification (Simulation)
- Participate to the validation (FPGA testing)
- Participate to the Customer Support
- Engineering Degree in computer Sciences
- Proficient in Verilog
- 4+ years’ experience in digital design, SoC,
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation)
- Technical document writing
- Wireless communication norm background is a plus
- Team player with communication abilities
- Flexibility and dynamic thinking
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Both French and English languages have to be fluent
- Fully authorized to work in France, especially in the Alpes-Maritimes
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.