Agnisys is seeking a Senior Hardware Design Engineer. If you want to work on high tech semiconductor products, join the Agnisys R&D.
Agnisys offers a progressive, innovation driven constant learning environment which is very important for growth.
- Candidates should be B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Systems
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog & C.
- FPGA, EDA Tools, Linux, Perl, Tcl.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work within a team
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready.
- Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
- Work collaboratively and diligently with your fellow Hardware team members, Product Management, Software Engineering and Manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products.