Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is currently seeking a Sr. Global Benefits Analyst. This role is a key member of the Total Rewards team and will partner with leadership to design and deliver global benefits while also being responsible for managing U.S health program administration. This role will be responsible for streamlining global processes and benefit offerings (absence management, global time off, wellbeing and family programs, and others).
- Day to day administration and research, planning, development of US health and global programs.
- Assures compliance with all applicable federal and state statutes, including (but not limited to) ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, and OSHA and regional statutory guidelines for Ex-US countries.
- Review processes and policies to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations by monitoring new and emerging benefits legislation. Uses judgment to assess and apply global benefits governance.
- Partner with country and regional People & Workplace Resources leaders to develop recommendations regarding benefit programs that align with the business unit’s benefits strategy and support local competitive total remuneration practices.
- Build collaborative relationships with Global teams to obtain consultative advice and policy guideline interpretation in Americas, EMEA, APAC, India countries.
- Partner with local People & Workplace Resources Managers and Business Partners, Payroll and Legal teams as appropriate on administration of benefit programs.
- Analyze new and changed global/local laws for compliance and perform ad-hoc reviews to ensure best practice process deployment for the programs managed.
- Provide data analytics for visibility to leadership and People & Workplace Resources on the value, utilization and costs of programs offered.
- Partner closely with US and Global Consultant/Broker on benefits strategies and cost implications including annual renewals and RFPs.
- Proactively and effectively manage vendor relationships (health plans and time off programs) and ensure performance and quality expectations are met, challenging the status quo.
- Provide mentorship to extended team members and act as escalation point with vendors/consultants to assist with employee escalated issues and drive to resolution.
- Serve as internal consultant/benefits subject matter expert to People & Workplace Resources partners
- Coordinate with other team members and external consultants on benefit communications.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers while building strong business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 9+ years in U.S. employee Benefits, with 4+ years of progressive Global Benefits experience
- Advanced knowledge of US Health Care Programs
- Global leaves experience preferred; knowledge of US leave laws and benefits practices required.
- Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively to effectively translate data into actionable insights and strategies.
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to manage multiple assignments successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Leads with solutions and ideas through partnership with various teams.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate level Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS experience.
- Confidentially manages highly sensitive information.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels of management
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $111,000-$194,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.