Our client in Troy, MI is looking for a Senior General Assembly Manufacturing Engineering Manager. This is a Contract positions.
looking for a dynamic, experienced Senior General Assembly Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for development, design, and execution of all aspects of General Assembly for Manufacturing. Work closely with Product Engineering and Manufacturing Operations to develop unique General Assembly solutions.
- Lead the development, design, and execution of the General Assembly Manufacturing Systems.
- Collaborate with suppliers/partner and internal department to execute the General Assembly tooling and process equipment.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to balance and maintain program timing, performance, and budget.
- Deliver a General Assembly system and process that meets product performance requirements, CAPEX and Opex targets, as well as uptime, quality, and customer requirements.
- Develop to production execution the General Assembly Manufacturing Systems specifications, process documents, layouts, safety requirements, tooling specifications and standards, as well as document lesson learn for future programs and continuous improvement.
- Contribute cross-functionally to process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency of the Manufacturing system.
- Respond to executive team/internal team inquiries and cross functional issues to arrive at the best enterprise-wide balanced solution.
- Safety above all to protect our team members, partners and customers.
- Experience in executing General Assembly shop/systems for an OEM.
- Experience in dimensional control/adhesives/sealer/quality systems/tooling/operations
- Ability to implement new and innovative manufacturing processes and technology.
- Expert communicator with aligned motives for joining our company.
- Excellent problem solver and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and competing priorities at the same time.
- Strong ethics and integrity
- 15 years plus relevant experience
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.