As a Formal Verification Engineer, you will be part of the Arm GPU Hardware Verification group in Ra’anana Israel.
Arm’s GPU Verification Team is responsible for developing the Mali™ range of graphics processors. Mali™ is the most sold GPU in the world, and the diverse, highly motivated, and creative engineers of the GPU team are dreaming up improvements and technology that will make it even better.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
• Ownership of formal verification environment and methodology, with an emphasis on Formal signoff and using various and latest Formal apps
• Work closely with the Product, Architecture and Hardware teams to deliver the product.
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Software Engineering or BA in Mathematics
• 3+ years of experience in RTL design or Verification
• 1+ years of Formal Verification developing methodologies and implementation.
• Experience and understanding of Random Verification concepts, methodologies, and Environments
• Experience and understanding of Coverage driven verification techniques
• Experience in System Verilog – advantage.
• Verilog development of stubs and test-benches
• Experience in Unix environment including scripting (Perl, C-shell)
• Excellent system view capabilities and debug skills.
• Creative, dynamic thinker and problem solver, open minded with strong analytical skills.
• Fast starter of new technologies and standards.
• Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic working environment.
• Teammate with multi-tasking ability and good social skills.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience with ARM processors or with graphic processors units.
• Knowledge of Design for verification techniques.
• Logic Design experience – advantage
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
Arm is proud to have a set of behaviours that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviours as part of the application process:
• Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others
• Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust
• Actively seeks out and encourages alternative viewpoints and ideas
• Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
• Demonstrates a positive approach gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback
• Is passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development
• Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results
• Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
• Demonstrates a conducive, can-do approach.
• Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners
• Strives to achieve the best outcomes for Arm and our customers
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.