Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver standards-compliant IP blocks for use in OTN / Ethernet / CXL / PCIE FPGAs or ASICs.
- Lead ASIC or FPGA projects
- Streamline ASIC development process with advancing tools/scripting.
- Architect, develop and document the verification environment using SystemVerilog + UVM
- Develop test plan.
- Develop and execute individual test-cases against the RTL
- Issue and track bug reports from inception to closure
- Working with our external customers and/or internal engineers to verify, validate and deliver designs for use in OTN / Ethernet FPGAs or ASICs
- Mentor junior engineers
What You’ll Need
- B.E/M.Tech with 5+ years of experience in ASIC or FPGA development
- Telecommunications Protocol knowledge (OTN, Ethernet, CXL, PCIE etc)
- Solid experience with Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Experience with simulation tools
- Experience in SystemVerilog+UVM
- Excellent ability to use Randomized and Directed Verification Methodologies
- Experience with Unix/Linux Shell scripting
- Experience with source code revisioning systems, SVN, CVS, RCS e.g.
- Experience in OTN / Ethernet transport systems
- Experience in CXL / PCIE
- Experience with Debugging Tools
- Experience with PERL, TCL, Python and C/C++ programming
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Provisions to pursue advanced education from Premium Institute, eLearning content providers
- Medical Insurance and a cohort of Wellness Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Advance Loan Assistance
- Office lunch & Snacks Facility
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.