Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Senior Engineer I – ASIC Design
What you’ll do:
- Perform hands-on physical design and physical verification tasks across projects in advanced process nodes.
- Manage project specific ASIC development flow setup and maintenance.
- Physical design tasks include floor-planning, place and route, CTS, timing closure, IR/EM analysis and LEC for block level and full chip flat/hierarchical designs. Co-ordinate full chip physical design and verification activities.
- Physical verification tasks include creating setup and scripts for DRC, LVS, DFM, Antenna and density checks, report generation, analysis, debug and implementing fixes in the physical design database.
- Ensure correct IP and pad-ring integration in block and flat designs.
- Mentor junior PD/PV team members and oversee their tasks.
- You will be reporting to Physical Design Director
What you’ll Need:
- Minimum 6+ years in Physical Design Implementation
- Skill set – Should have worked on advanced FinFET node designs.
- Experience with Cadence PnR/STA tools and Calibre, good scripting/automation skills is a must.
- Personality – Team player and quick learner
“Hybrid Work Environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Provisions to pursue advanced education from Premium Institute, eLearning content providers
- Medical Insurance and a cohort of Wellness Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Advance Loan Assistance
- Office lunch & Snacks Facility
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.