Website Siemens EDA
Are you a Senior Engineer who is technically strong, broadly oriented and not afraid of complex issues? And do you feel at home in the hectic environment of an international project environment? Then read on and discover the possibilities at Siemens , one of the most innovative companies worldwide for 175 years.
As a Senior Engineer you work together with the project team on modular movable units, E-house/Skids , for the energy supply of data centers. The team is involved in the detailed design, coordination, drafting technical documents and the assembly preparation for these. These units are equipped with electrical power distribution systems, for both low and medium voltage. The emphasis is on composing the units in which many interfaces have to be taken into account. Both mechanical, electrical and cooling systems.
The short lead times and high demands of our customers ensure a lot of dynamism during the realization. Maintaining contact with our international customer or client during these activities is also part of your range of duties. Visits to factories, customer locations and suppliers can also be part of the work, which means that you will regularly be abroad for a short period of time.
“Create a better tomorrow with us”
You will work at the Siemens Global Center of Competence for data center projects , located in The Hague. The complexity in our projects is determined by the size, speed, location(s) and the continuous pressure in realisation. In other words, dynamic projects with great clients. More information about our dynamic work environment and projects can be found on ElectricityMatters .
Arie is looking for a Senior Engineer to fit his relatively young team, which is a nice mix of men, women, nationalities and cultures. A close-knit team, where cooperation, respect and humor are closely related. The E-House/Skids team consists of about 20 engineers with different technical backgrounds. The language of instruction is alternately English and Dutch.
Siemens offers solutions for the challenges of today and tomorrow. Appreciation, opportunities and possibilities are important parts of working at Siemens. We offer a permanent job in an informal and professional environment. Arie relies on your experience and expertise to get the job done. In short, a lot of space and responsibility. Moreover:
- Salary appropriate to your background and experience
- The possibility to work part-time (minimum 32 hours per week, flexible).
- A 13th month, a buddy, participation in our share program and more.
- 27 days of leave and 13 ADV days per year.
- We don’t believe in looking back, but in talking about the future in your conversations with Arie. These conversations are about you and your development. We give you a lot of space and responsibility.
- Hybrid working: 50% in the office and 50% at home. Siemens provides the necessary resources for working from home.
- An annual health budget of €150 to be used for personal health goals, such as exercise, nutrition and relaxation.
We believe that diversity creates a greater chance of success. That’s why we recruit people from all walks of life, regardless of gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main goal is to find people from all over the world who can contribute to innovative technology.
What are you taking with you?
- You are a strong communicator, committed, stress resistant and able to act in a hectic environment.
- A completed HBO/WO electrical or electromechanical education with at least 5 years of international project experience or a TU electrical engineering (or comparable) education with at least 2 years of work experience.
- You are precise, critical and you have a broad technical interest.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Dutch is desirable.
- You are practical, result-oriented and in possession of driving license B.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.