Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
The Senior Director of Product Strategy and Development at Keysight will play a pivotal role in defining and driving product lifecycle strategies across various markets and regions, with a focus on growth. This role involves collaborating closely with global sales and marketing teams to align product portfolios and roadmaps with market dynamics and customer needs.
- Market: Analyze market trends, Porter forces, and customer needs to build executable strategies that lead to increased growth. Identify opportunities for product differentiation.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with global sales and marketing teams to gather insights on market dynamics, and customer feedback. Translate these insights into actionable product portfolio and roadmap strategies.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry developments and technological advancements that could impact the product portfolio. Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product improvements and innovation.
- Leadership: Mentor a team of product managers, providing guidance, support, and professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product management experience in technology or related industries.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product strategies.
- Strong analytical and market research skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Experience leading and developing high-performing teams.
- Ability to work in a global, cross-functional, and fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits, which includes the following:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts and Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)