Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Senior Diagnostics Portal UX designer we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will be creating and designing UX for cloud and in-vehicle applications and operating system. You will be working with cross-functional teams across the company to design the web-based Diagnostics Portal. You will be creating wireframes and mocks to come up with the best user experience and functionality for this portal. You will translate the design into software requirements and document them in JIRA and other tools. You will be a key member in modernizing the Diagnostics Portal and ensuring it matches the long-term vision of the portal. You will be working directly with Developers, Technical Program Managers, and Project Managers to ensure a better user experience and responsiveness of the application. Hybrid.
- Main lead to create and designing UX for applications and operating systems (main project Diagnostics Web Portal).
- Continuous collaboration with cross-functional teams across the company to design the web-based solutions (Developers, SW Integration Test Leads, Technical Program Managers, and Project Managers).
- Create wireframes and mocks to define the best user experience and functionality of Applications and Web Tools.
- Translate UX design attributes into software requirements.
- Continuous usage of Jira for Planning and Issues Management.
What You Will Need:
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- 5+ yrs of experience producing designs to help the entire product team understand the desired user experience: sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
- 5+ yrs of experience collaborating and lead with various stakeholders to understand and translate business and user requirements and technology constraints into simple yet meaningful user-centered design solutions.
- Define interaction models, user task flows and UI specifications for developers to use.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure high-quality implementation of your designs through the production process.
- Articulate design rationale to balance business goals, technical feasibility, and user needs.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Product management and Engineering leadership.
- 5+ yrs of experience designing for multiple platforms: desktop, mobile, apps.
- 5+ yrs of experience using UX tools of the trade for example: Sketch, Figma, AdobeXD, Webflow, ProtoPie, Framer, Lookback, User Testing.
- Strong ability to accurately relay design concepts to non-design stakeholders, such as user flows, story boards, visual/functional prototypes.
- Ability to conduct evaluative and/or generative UX research.
- Experience designing in an Agile development environment.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.