Are you an experienced VLSI design engineer with high passionate about VLSI cutting edge projects? Then, you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing VLSI team.
Here in CEVA, we are developing state of the art DSP ASIC projects in AI, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area.
The VLSI team is responsible for the planning and the implementation of DSP cores and accelerators which are a part of many future products.
As part of this position you will work on a full design flow from architecture definition, through micro ARCH, Verilog writing and verification process up to timing closure and STA.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
- Minimum 5+ years of proven experience as VLSI Engineer with high expertise in developing designs from definition, to coding and verification
- In-depth knowledge of Verilog
- Experience with STA analysis
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Communication skills – clear status report both verbal in written
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.