Sondrel is seeking a talented analytical thinker to contribute on ASIC and IP development projects and work closely with the ASIC project leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your communication skills within a multi-site development environment and progress your career through being encouraged to use your initiative and make independent decisions. Variety in the role is something we put a big focus on so you will have the chance to use a range of hardware description languages and tools as well as being involved in verification tasks and support and analyse customers technical requirements.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the analysis of customer requirements and implementation of functional digital designs and integration flows for ASICs and complex SoCs
- Supporting of simulation-based verification and hardware-based emulation activities
- Development, maintenance and deployment of proprietary scripts and tools used in the design and database management of ASICs/SoCs
- Deploying industry-leading EDA tools for design quality assurance & power optimisation
- Interacting with team members from other disciplines to ensure strategy is implemented successfully throughout the design process
- Contributing to technical white papers
- Contributing to specialised projects with some guidance and have some ability to work independently
- Solving problems of moderate complexity and maintaining a high quality in your work
- Interacting and collaborating with the more experienced team members to resolve problems
- Contributing to technical white papers
- You may contribute to sales support as part of a team
What you will bring
- A degree/masters or PhD in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of digital design concepts
- Knowledge of multiple sub function(s)
- Be able to apply judgment in interpreting results and conduct quantitative analysis
- Passion for design. Lego was your first true love then Meccano. They still have a place in your heart.
- HDL coding – VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog
- System design knowledge – clock domain management, reset schemes and power management
- Design for Test
- Design checking – Lint, CDC
- Power intent– UPF and or CPF
- Synthesis and constraints generation
- SoC level verification – HW/SW co-verification, multi-mode simulation, Gate-level simulation
- Database Management
- Perl, Python, Java, Tcl, IP-XACT
Who you are
- A confident leader with good communication, negotiation, problem-solving and time management skills
- You are self-organised and have the ability to respond to changing priorities quickly
- Have the ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about all things technology and digital design
- You enjoy working as part of a multinational team and collaborating with other disciplines
- Ambitious in wanting career development
Where you will work
For many people, their image of Morocco is based on black and white Hollywood movies. The reality is different, particularly in Rabat where our Moroccan office is located. This modern city sits where the Bouregreg River meets to warm Atlantic Ocean with many fantastic beaches. Small wonder that the Rabat office is high on the list for Sondrel staff to visit and even relocate to!https://www.sondrel.com/careers/where-were-hiring/rabat-morocco
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 19 days annual holiday
- Public and Religious holidays in addition to annual leave
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Maternity Leave
- Medical coverage
- Continuous training with online training platform
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.