If you consider yourself as a strong C++ developer and you are interested in developing the next generation of cellular modems, including challenging wireless communication solutions for the new 4G/5G standards- your place is with us!
The Mobile Broadband Business Unit is a small and strong group in CEVA, built of wireless communication experts.
We develop 4GLTE and 5GNR modem and work with key players in the cellular market
We invite you to join us to this huge challenge of implementing different cellular products like a mobile phone modem, GnB modem (Base stations) and more types of Radio and distributed units as described on newest 3GPP standards.
In this position you will:
- Develop simulation environments and HW models to simulate the entire Modem flow and SW-HW partition.
- Define and implement DSP code for the Physical layer and Protocol stack layer of wireless communication system of LTE and 5G
- Write SW drivers for CEVA HW accelerators and integrate them in to the modem chain for implementing the main physical LTE/5G channels such as PDSCH/PUSCH etc’
- Work with FreeRTOS operating system, to build and develop the modem SW with multiple tasks and multiple priority levels
- Take part in developing and upgrading the next generation architecture of CEVA Vector DSPs, and inventing new core instructions for the new standards
- B.sc in either Electricity Engineering, Physics , or computer science from a well known university with 80+ on Graduation
- Experience of 2 years or more in the industry as a C++ programmer.(must!)
- Advantage – SystemC coding / TLM modeling
- Advantage – Programming experience in Python, Matlab
- Advantage – Experience with development of Hardware drivers.