Want to take part in the development of the future IoT technologies?
Here in CEVA we develop state of the art Wireless IPs. In the Wireless Internet of Things division, the Ultra-Wideband (UWB) team creates cutting edge IPs for localization, sensing and data transfer that will be embedded in cars, smartphones and smart devices around the world.
Joining CEVA’s Connectivity team in the UWB’s Software team will give you unique opportunity to play an important role in this exciting adventure and a chance to contribute to the future of wireless technology.
Your main activities:
- Analyze UWB standard specification and derive software requirement.
- Design and implement UWB features that are reliable and meet the high quality of our products.
- Participate in UWB standards meeting.
- Analyze system issues and provide efficient solutions.
- Brainstorm on the evolution of the work environment (process, technology, tools).
- B.Sc\M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Hands on experience in software development in C\C++.
- Experience in developing and debugging in RT embedded systems.
- Experience in Software development for a communication protocol is a plus (Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, UWB, Zigbee, Thread etc.).
- Effective communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate with others.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.