The Mobile Broadband Business Unit is a small group in Ceva, built of wireless communication experts. We develop 4GLTE and 5GNR modem and work with key players in the cellular market
In this role, you will join us to this huge challenge of implementing different cellular products like a mobile phone modem, GnB modem (Base stations) and more types of Radio and distributed units as described on newest 3GPP standards.
Your work will include:
- Definition and implementation of DSP code for the Physical layer and Protocol stack layer of wireless communication system of LTE and 5G
- Implementing optimal code for Real Time embedded system, and implementing different 5G algorithms as cell search/measurements and more
- Developing different simulation environment and HW models to simulate the entire Modem flow and SW-HW partition
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from a known university
- Experience of 6 years or more , including a meaningful role in wireless communications or other communication/DSP processing
- Must Have – Programming experience in C language
- Advantage – Have vast knowledge with PHY or Protocol stack layers of the WCDMA/LTE/5G 3GPP standards (5G is our main focus)
- Advantage – Programming experience in Python, C++, Matlab
- Advantage – Experience with programming and testing of Hardware drivers, developing code for embedded SW and big SW systems
- Advantage – Experience with writing low level C code , Assembly, using C intrinsics, Compiler optimization methods, pragmas etc, on any DSP core
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.