Cadence is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer & Architect to join our team to build and manage our cloud solution offerings, The candidate should have hands-on experience with cloud solutions and proven experience in working directly with R&D software development teams to collaboratively develop solutions to optimize their working environment.
Each day with Cadence offers exciting opportunities to create a better, more connected world. We are leading the charge to solve technology’s toughest challenges. Working at Cadence means working alongside the industry’s brightest people and innovating for the biggest, most innovative companies around the globe.
Role: Senior Cloud Engineer & Architect
Location: San Jose (Hybrid for now)
- At least 5 years of direct hands-on experience in building cloud agnostic solutions. AWS Certified.
- Experience in building and automating solutions using AWS Lambda, API gateway, SQS, SNS
- Experience with at least two of the following languages: Python, Node.js, Java, Angular
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, CloudFormation, CodePipeline)
- 10+ year of technical experience architecting and building business application and cloud solutions.
- Familiarity web development concepts (REST API, MVC) and DB concepts (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Experience working in DRM technologies Like LSF, PBS, SGE is a plus
- Well versed with Linux operating system. Good working knowledge of csh, sh, regex, awk, sed and UNIX scripting
- Must be familiar with secure design and development methodologies, must have worked with security teams on ensuring right AWS controls are in place
- Must be well versed with any RDBMS
- Leading a team of engineers in multiple geological locations to serve user community across North America, Europe, and Asia sites.
- Responsible for converting functional requirements to technical designs followed by implementation.
- Responsible for solution design for multiple tracks and create cloud solution for new and existing cloud solutions using various AWS products.
- Responsible for building highly scalable distributed applications using Java/J2EE technologies, Spring Boot, Angular, Microservices, Docker on AWS.
- Responsible for designing solution using, AWS Lambda, AWS SQS, Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Aurora, AWS Cloud Watch, AWS Kinesis, Amazon Code commit, Amazon deploy, Amazon build and AWS S3
- Worked with teams for implementation of continuous build and development using code commit, code pipeline and Jenkins.
- Development, Stage and Production pipelines set up for continuous integration and deployment
- Education: BS / MS in computer science or related field
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.