Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivaled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Samuel Penn, Senior Manager of Software Engineering for Methodics at Perforce is searching for a Senior Client and Server Engineer to join the team. We are looking for an individual who will work in an agile product development process with a state-of-the art CI/CD environment with core values of results, teamwork, ownership, quality of work, problem solving, and service to external and internal customers.
Methodics IPLM is a comprehensive intellectual property lifecycle management platform that accelerates semiconductor design. IPLM enables efficient IP reuse, streamlines workspace management, and provides traceability from requirements through verification.
- Design and develop features and enhancements to our Python client in a collaborative, communicative, and information sharing manner
- Design and develop features for our Python Cache Server
- Work alongside other teams, ensuring that new features are implemented across all our products in a consistent manner
- Work with Product Managers and other engineering team members in EMEA, USA and Asia for seamless integration with services and components
- Solve high complexity engineering problems, while enabling high performance user experience
- Analyze, research and develop new features
- Debug issues with integrations and performance
- Help to keep and improve automated test coverage
- Help the support team solve any complicated issues the clients might have
- There may be the opportunity to work on related products depending on the skill set of the individual
- 5+ years of experience for Senior Software Engineer or 2+ years of experience for Software Engineer delivering enterprise software products to market
- Extensive experience in Python required
- Experience with Linux command line and basic administration
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis a definite plus
- Experience with other languages such as Java or Go would be useful
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.