- Be responsible for developing and maintaining advanced electromagnetic solver for Xpeedic’s EDA products in the field of high-frequency and high-speed electromagnetic field simulation.
- Develop and research new algorithms and features of FEM solver, MoM solver or other CEM solver to improve EM engine simulation efficiency and capabilities.
- Co-work with Mesh Engineer to optimize mesh quality in terms of accuracy and speed based on EM solver requirements.
- Support post-processing team to display EM simulation results, including S-parameter, E/H, current density and so on.
- Quick identify and resolve customer reported challenging technical issues.
- Location: Shanghai and Suzhou
- PhD Degree in electromagnetic fields and microwave techniques, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- A thorough understanding of computational electromagnetic (CEM), SI/PI/EMC and their software implementation, including MoM, FEM or other CEM related algorithms.
- Have at least 5 years of commercial software developing experience.
- Strong scientific programming skills in C++, familiar with Window and Linux developing environment.
- Good problem-solving skill and team work spirit.
- EDA software developing experience is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.xpeedic.com.