Website Dolphin Design
To develop its innovative products, we rely on design flows at the cutting edge of technology. The CAD (Conception Aided Design) engineer position is part of this dynamic. The objective is to provide circuit designers with the best solutions to enable innovation, increase efficiency and ensure product quality.
The candidate will contribute to the development, promotion and support of the solutions made available to designers. To do this, it will rely on technological data provided by semiconductor foundries (TSMC, Samsung, GF, etc.), on commercial design software (EDA vendors: Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor, etc.) and on the flows already in place in the CAD team.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
• Develop Digital, Analog and mix-signal flows for circuit design
– Develop CAD solutions dedicated to design flows (script, GUI, API…)
– Validate and document these solutions
• Propose CAD flow improvements in order to improve the productivity of design teams and the quality of deliverables
– Audit CAD methodologies and flows
– Identify weaknesses in terms of productivity and quality
– Suggest areas for improvement
• Ensure the integration of PDKs (Process Design Kit) and libraries in the design flows
– Validate the tools and flows with PDK (Front End and Back End) data
– Qualify the design flows with the IPs libraries of ‘other sellers (booksellers of standard cells, memories, etc.)
• Promote solutions and support designers
– Write application notes, provide training and demonstrations with designers
– Provide support for designers and interface with vendors of EDA tools
Technological watch on design tools and methods
– Evaluate commercial design software (EDA tools)
– Synthesize and summarize the results
THIS POSITION IS MADE FOR YOU!
Engineer or Bac + 5 training in microelectronics, you justify a solid experience as a CAD engineer.
• Scripting languages: Python / Tcl / shell
• Unix environment
• Analog and / or digital design flow
• Deployment of software tools
• Installation and configuration of PDKs
• Interest in technical business problems
• Sense of rigor
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.dolphin-design.fr.