Website Breker Verification Systems
As a senior software engineer at Breker, you will work closely with our core product team to develop cutting-edge technologies to address the SoC verification crisis. You will communicate with our product definition team and translate the product specification into executable R&D tasks. You will independently design and implement the software components and take the ownership of one or more software modules. Your day-to-day work will also include participating in technical meetings and design reviews. As a product developer, you will also have the opportunity to interact directly with our customers and receive feedback about the work you have done. We are a small software team and believe in agile development philosophies. We insist on clean design and readable code. When Breker customers produce successful, reliable SoC products, you will know that you helped make them possible.
- MSEE/MSCS with 3 years of software industry experience
- Excellent understanding of software design concepts, including object-oriented design and patterns
- Extremely strong C/C++ coding skills and practices, including ability to debug complex software systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, high energy, and able to develop effective plans for software component implementation
- Eagerness to be part of a startup and a desire to experience the excitement of offering powerful new technology
- PhD with relevant experience in circuit design and verification
- Knowledge about constraint solving techniques, such as Boolean Satisfiability (SAT), Binary Decision Diagrams (BDD), and Satisfiability Modular Theory (SMT)
- Adoption of agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with hardware design and verification languages, such as Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Hands-on use of software construction tools, such as GNU Make and SVN
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit brekersystems.com.