proteanTecs is a leading provider of deep data analytics for the semiconductor industry, based on chip telemetry. Trusted by global leaders in the Datacenter, Automotive, and Mobile markets, our SW solutions enable reliability and performance monitoring of electronic systems from production to the field.
At proteanTecs, we combine different expertise to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from Machine Learning experts to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of Cloud and Embedded Software. We work together and learn from each other. Named as Israel’s 2022 most promising startup, we are looking for a Senior Automation Lead Engineer to join our fast-growing company.
- BSc in Computer Science
- Experience with Python
- Experience in Linux based environment
- Experience with Git Flow methodology
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Passionate about new technologies and problems solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Automation testing experience
- Familiar with TCL/C++
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience as an infrastructure developer/DevOps
- Experience and knowledge in software development/QA methodology
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Docker, AWS
- Bash/Tcsh scripting
- Architect, qualifying, and implementing Linux based computer environments
- Management of engineering application servers: Jenkins, DB, Github, and more
- Perform systems administration and revision control systems management via automation
- Design test automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Build and configure new interfaces to support other flow activities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.