Arm is looking for engineers to join our hardware applications engineering team based in Hsinchu, Taiwan. Being part of the Partner Enablement division, we provide technical support and training to customers worldwide, helping them build the best possible System-on-Chip based on Arm CPUs and System IP.
You will be providing Arm’s partners with technical mentorship on IP integration, configuration and performance aspects, investigating issues, identifying solutions using RTL simulations and optimally presenting your findings. Every day you’ll be faced with a different set of technical challenges on a variety of different products.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to visit customer sites around the world to deliver technical training courses to their engineering teams, whilst also providing reviews and advice on their system designs.
- Provide fast and accurate answers to customer questions about Arm CPU & System IP
- Build and deliver technical training material, both onsite and remotely
- Perform onsite customer SoC design reviews using Arm IP and provide functionality and optimization recommendations
- Work with Arm IP design and product management teams to improve customer experiences and influence IP feature development
- Test IP and provide feedback to design teams prior to release to customers
- Build and modify web-based knowledge base articles and application notes
- Develop tools and techniques to aid Applications Engineers find solutions more efficiently
Required Skills and Experience :
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree qualification in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand HDLs such as Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Understanding of SoC design principles and CPU architectures
- Proven experience in using RTL simulation tools for debugging purposes
- Ability to learn and communicate IP product features and their interaction with the rest of the SoC
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of STA and SoC implementation principles
- Proven SoC-level design and/or verification experience
- Knowledge of one or more on-chip communication protocols (e.g. AMBA)
- Knowledge of the Arm Architecture
- Experience with delivering technical training
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in spoken English
- Enjoys working with customers and solving problems
You will be working with a bunch of enthusiastic and brilliant colleagues. At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to shape extraordinary! These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process: We not I, Passion for progress, Be your brilliant self.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.