Website Dassault Systemes
As Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A you will be the finance business partner to key functional leaders, ensuring operational plans are aligned with financial goals and creating transparency that allows us to make the right decisions to propel the business forward. Your focus will be on partnering with business leaders for planning/budgeting, forecasting, monthly plan vs. actual performance analysis, and coordinating with Finance and Sales team members to drive the monthly closing and reporting process for key functions.
- Be a trusted advisor as finance business partner to leaders of assigned business areas and lead their budgeting and forecasting activities
- Ensure operational plans are in line with financial budgets and forecast
- Provide transparency into actual results and forward-looking analyses
- Analyze historical performance to understand trends and key drivers.
- Make recommendations to improve performance and processes based on findings
- Support Financial planning and reporting for key functions
Requirements – Education and Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Public accounting, consulting, or equivalent FP&A experience preferred
- Strong Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Highly motivated and humble team-player with no ego
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.