Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Senior AI Software Product Manager will be responsible for defining the AI software and IP product portfolio for Flex Logix with management and oversight for all aspects of the software portfolio. Responsible for all phases of product lifecycle, R&D, definition, development, and releases over the lifecycle of the software and IP. Working in a startup and with tight resources you will find ways to execute all aspects of product management and product requirements, define the vision and roadmap, create use cases, and project manage the organizational readiness for product releases.
- Design and develop product strategies and programs for AI software, compiler, and AI model IP (Easy Vision) , based on market requirements.
- Develop and maintain the AI product portfolio that drives demand and adoption for our AI products and services.
- Based on market driven feedback from customers and prospects, capture product requirements and use cases.
- Develop go to market strategies, define, and develop the necessary collateral to address target markets, applications, and stakeholders.
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine their effect on our product portfolio and competitiveness.
- Work to maintain strong market intelligence, keeping internal teams up to date on trends, researching the strategies of our competitors, and making recommendations for changes to our strategies.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas.
- Provide input and prioritization to the product roadmap features and timelines.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. MBA preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in product marketing and/or product management for enterprise, AI, and software products.
- Knowledge of enterprise, edge, and AI software accelerators.
- Experience writing MRDs, PRDs, and managing programs.
- Strong software technical background with an understanding of development lifecycles, and product mixes.
- Great presentation skills, business acumen, and marketing experience.
- Proven ability to work with customers, identify challenges and map these to requirements and value products and services.
- Strong cross functional organizational communications and management skills.
- Strong command of the written word.
- Experience managing a team.
- Travel when required for business purposes (up to 25%)
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.